We’re back for an amazing 2016!
We’ve had a holiday,we are refreshed, inspired and energised…yahoo! We hope you had a brilliant Christmas and are enjoying the beautiful weather with the people that mean the most to you.
You may have noticed we have been pretty quiet over the last month or so…well that’s because we got married, had a beautiful honeymoon and quite frankly just needed some time to get refreshed and energised for the next 12 months.
Now we are back and really excited about bringing you fun, fresh and inspiring content that will help you and the Canberra community create not only amazing events but beautiful memories for you, your friends and family.
A few new features that we will be launching this year include:
- * ‘Under the Spotlight’ – Interviews with business owners giving you an insight into not just their businesses but also about them as individuals
- * Features on real life weddings, parties and special events (if you have had a great event in the last 12 months or have one coming up we would LOVE to hear from you)
- * ‘Love you Longtime’ – Interviews with couples who have been married for a significant amount of time, asking them about what their wedding was like, how they have celebrated since then, and how their marriage has survived when so many fail (if you know of any couples in the Canberra community that have been married for 20 or more years we would love to hear from you)
- * Helpful blogposts from experts across all different fields
- * Practical help for those who don’t find event planning easy or fun
- * Lots of beautiful inspiration
- * And heaps more!
Also if you have any great ideas that you think would work on The Party Pages please contact us. We would love to hear from you, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org!
May 2016 be an amazing year for us all!
The Party Pages